Agile Transformation Leader (Enterprise Agile Leader)tivasys
Agile Transformation Leader (Enterprise Agile Leader)
We need an overall Agile Transformation Lead person who will primarily work with executive level people and create strategy, roadmap, processes, structures, guidelines, architecture, create communities of practice etc.for Agile Transformation Program and be the overall Lead on Agile Transformation Office (ATO).
Two key criterions:
- This person must have driven at least two complete transformation program with minimum 2000 + people organization.
- Must have done 2-3 years long large transformations end-to-end as Agile Transformation Leader not as a Coach
- No typical contractor with short term coaching engagement will be considered
We are looking for a versatile, seasoned professional to support the organization’s transition to Agile.
The successful candidate will join the Agile Transformation Office (ATO). The ATO was formed to help Engineering teams successfully transition to Agile by:
- Driving consistency and commonality where needed.
- Helping the organization reap the benefits of Agile at scale.
- Providing support resources to help teams clear transition roadblocks.
- Facilitating and influencing key transition processes and activities.
- Creating forums and vehicles for teams to share information and best practices.
- Partnering with SBG product teams to create tailored transformation plans for each product team.
The Agile Transformation Program Manager will support transformation initiatives during the planning and implementation phases. Responsibilities include:
- Use subject matter expertise of large scale Agile transformations and frameworks to support the development of the overall transformation plan.
- Lead working groups to meet transformation deliverables such as identifying a standard set project metrics, revising project templates, setting up communities of practice and updating processes. Work with the team to create a plan to meet deliverables, facilitate meetings, track progress and action items, take minutes and update wikis.
- Track adoption of practices and processes.
- Oversee Agile coaching engagements conducted by an outside firm and ensuring that goals are met. Sites will include the multiple cities in the US and sites in India, the UK and Israel.
- Support development of a leadership engagement strategy as the roles of managers and executives change in the organization.
- Make recommendations regarding processes to adapt, change or discard relating to project and portfolio management.
- Assist with the development of custom Agile training for scrum teams, product owners and scrum masters.
- Aid in the creation of an internal coaching program that will identify and develop, good potential Agile coaches for certification.
Education and Background
- 10+ years in Project/Program Management roles (using Agile and traditional methods).
- 5+ years Agile Coach / Management consulting experience with teams that are new to Agile practices
- 2+ years delivering Agile projects utilizing a variety of methods including Scrum, SAFE, etc., using collocated and distributed delivery models.
- Must have strong presentation skills. Ability to present a message clearly and succinctly to business stakeholders, product leaders and team members.
- Proven success leading large Agile transformations.
- Change management experience within large matrixed organizations.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinker
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to fluidly move between strategic planning and the tactical.
- Certified Agile Coach is a plus.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred.
Keywords: Agile Change Agent, Enterprise Agile Leader, Agile Transformation Leader
Enterprise Agile Coach, Master Agile Coach, Agile Transformation Manager, Agile Coach & Delivery Leader, Agile Program Director, Agile Program Manager