Rally Technical Development Lead (CA Agile Central- Rally)tivasys
Rally Technical Development Lead (CA Agile Central- Rally)
As a Rally Tech lead / Analyst you will be responsible for working with Engineering IT in customization of our CA Agile Central (Rally) Platform and will support the leadership team in providing information for day-to-day operational management of the business and provide the analytics to effectively manage investments for a portfolio of products. This will include coordinating upgrades, gathering requirements, defining the process, establishing toolset, providing internal technical support, optimizing configurations and customizations.
The preferred candidate:
- Possesses expertise with Latest Agile Methodologies and tools like CA Agile Central (Rally)and Jive including their Functional and Technical details.
- Experience with Dashboard customization, configuration, user interface personalization and infrastructure management
- Possesses a strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Provide business intelligence and analytics for planning and operations.
- Develop key business metrics and KPIs to measure the achievement of business goals and drive analysis and management reporting of these metrics.
- Manage other strategic business operations projects, as required, including initiatives to improve internal operations and processes
- Establish and maintain a repository for business intelligence information and ensure ready availability for decision making, planning and operations reviews.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) Web Services and Loop-Back API’s
- Experience with building integration with CA Agile Central (Rally) and other tools such as Github, Jenkins, CA PPM, etc
- Building and Integrating custom applications within CA Agile Central (Rally).
- Experience with Ext JS and Ruby on Rails desired
- Experience with resource management, finance management, project management, custom objects and CA Agile Central (Rally)Platform is a must.
- Experience in feasibility analysis, low-level design, developing unit test cases, and providing IT/UAT support
- Experience in CA Agile Central (Rally) Platform Administration – User Administration and Reference Data Administration.
- Strong team work and collaboration skills, with track record of leading or working with cross-functional teams
- PL/SQL, Microsoft Excel and related tools experience
- Ability to establish and facilitate operational and cross-functional review forums.
- Results oriented with ability to prioritize and drive multiple initiatives
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, presentation, influencing, coordination/mediation, ability to convey key points of complex topics in a concise manner
- Ability to work with Executive leadership and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adaptable to change
- Degree in Finance or Business, MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in Business process design, analytics, managing operations, program management or management consulting
- Experience in working in large and complex organizations.
Keywords: Rally Administrator, Rally Admin, Rally Engineer, Rally Specialist, Rally Expert, Rally Architect, Rally Analyst, Rally Developer, Rally Implementation Analyst