Scrum Master (SAP Financials)- SAP R2Rtivasys
Must have (SAP Financials)- SAP R2R
Tiva Systems is currently seeking a Senior Scrum Master for one of our top clients in Los Angeles, CA for a 2-3 years contract position.
Are you a Scrum Master with a proven track record of delivering world-class products within complex SAP ERP Finance applications (R2R) environments to advance our platform and applications. You will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within large-scale organizations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for guiding the development of an agile team into an effective delivery unit with a sustainable cadence
- Must be able to nurture self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership and mentoring
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products and processes
- Must be able to facilitate the development process
- Uphold and defend, as well as coach and mentor, agile values and principles as expressed in the Agile Manifesto
- Skilled at creating a fully transparent development process
- Capable of being a scrum master for one to three scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate agile activities and meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews
- Assist the agile coach and product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Assist the team with implementing effective agile disciplinary practices
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- 4-5 years experienced Scrum Master on Agile Methodology
- SAP ECC 6.0 Financials, SAP Ariba Procurement, Supply Chain Finance
- Strong Data focused project of conversion of Transactional and Master Data
- SAP RTR – Record to Report, you will have financial accounting experience with strong skills around New G/L, parallel ledger, tax, AP, AR, asset accounting, cash management, financial reporting, bank interfaces, CCA, PCA, Internal Orders, Product Costing, COPA etc
- Complete understanding of agile processes such as Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Experience using Jira to track and make visible sprint backlog work flow preferred
- Experience to explain and promote agile engineering practices such as XP Practices, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (TD), TDD preferred
- Understand and experience with agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Project is in completion of design, moved into final build and validation of build.
- Next big focus is the testing.
- Post this phase we are looking at implementing 5-20 interfaces with Hana.
- CSM, CSP, CSD preferred
Please send your MS Word Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org