CPQ Solution Architect (Steelbrick CPQ)
Posted 3 years ago
The CPQ Solution Architect is responsible for providing overall guidance regarding strategies and techniques for the CPQ product solutions. The CPQ Architect is responsible for working with both Business and IT team members to document and ensure product solutions support business needs, follow strong architectural principles, use system resources efficiently, and integrate cleanly with the user interface and server components of the CPQ application and technical architecture.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM).
- The ideal candidate will work closely with Business Stakeholders, in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management CLM domain and bring ‘outside-in view’ to the Business Stakeholders
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Minimum 8 to 10 yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Steelbrick CPQ – MUST HAVE
- Deep expertise in the SaaS and SW business model, especially in the CPQ and Quote to Cash process areas
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization
- Experience with web, database, object oriented software technologies, SDLC methodologies and Salesforce.com or Force.com
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Quote to Cash: 5 years
- CPQ (configure/price/quote): 5 years
- Solution Architect: 3 years
Keywords: CPQ Architect, CPQ Technical Architect, CPQ Solutions Architect, Steelbrick Architect, ERP, Apttus
|Job Category||CPQ Solution Architect|