Senior Salesforce Developer
Long Term (2Y+)
Posted 3 years ago
Long term Contract
This position requires the ability to design, develop and provide ongoing support of Salesforce.com CRM solution. You are expert developer in Salesforce.com CRM system.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, reciprocal and focused senior developer who is expert on Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, and Web Services & Metadata APIs.
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Knowledge of at least one CPQ systems such as BMI, Steel brick or Apptus is plus.
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs.
- Responsible in following Salesforce best practices and enforce data quality policies.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Understand Agile methodology and focus on quality following Salesforce Best practices. Requirements:
- Good Understanding of CPQ systems and integration with Salesforce.
- Understand Object oriented concepts and ability to implement them.
- Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Good to have experience with Lightning development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- 10+ years experience in software development
- 7+ years experience in Salesforce (Sales Cloud) application development
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Salesforce Developer Certification – Must have
Keywords: Senior SFDC Developer, Salesforce.com Developer, Force.com Developer, Lead SFDC Developer
|Job Category||Senior Salesforce Developer|