Senior Scrum Master (Oracle or SAP ERP Applications)
Tiva Systems is currently seeking a Senior Scrum Master for one of our top clients in Los Angeles, CA for a 2-3 years contract position.
No travel, must be able to relocate
Are you a Scrum Master with a proven track record of delivering world-class products within complex SAP ERP applications environments to advance our platform and applications. You will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within large-scale organizations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for guiding the development of an agile team into an effective delivery unit with a sustainable cadence
- Must be able to nurture self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership and mentoring
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products and processes
- Must be able to facilitate the development process
- Uphold and defend, as well as coach and mentor, agile values and principles as expressed in the Agile Manifesto
- Skilled at creating a fully transparent development process
- Capable of being a scrum master for one to three scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate agile activities and meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews
- Assist the agile coach and product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Assist the team with implementing effective agile disciplinary practices
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- 4-5 years experienced Scrum Master on Agile Methodology
- Complete understanding of agile processes such as Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Experience using Jira to track and make visible sprint backlog work flow preferred
- Experience to explain and promote agile engineering practices such as XP Practices, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (TD), TDD preferred
- Understand and experience with agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Technologies are SAP S/4 Hana, Hana Central Finance, ECC 6.0 Financials, WebMethods Integration framework
- Strong Data focused project of conversion of Transactional and Master Data
- Functional skills are Cash, GL, Tax and financial reporting
- Project is in completion of design, moved into final build and validation of build.
- Next big focus is the testing.
- Post this phase we are looking at implementing 5-20 interfaces with Hana.
- CSM, CSP, CSD preferred
PS: if you don’t have SAP, that is fine, if you have any enterprise applications like Oracle ERP or data integration or ESB (WebMethods, Tibco, Mulesoft etc) experience that is fine too.
|Scrum Master, Software Engineering
|XP Practices, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (TD), TDD, SAP S/4 Hana, Hana Central Finance, ECC 6.0 Financials, WebMethods Integration framework
|Contract Corp-To-Corp, Contract Independent, Contract W2, C2H Corp-To-Corp, C2H Independent, C2H W2, 2-3 years
|Telecommuting & Travel
|Telecommuting not available Travel not required