This is a long term consulting role in San Francisco.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Integrating RestAssured/Protractor tools & scripts with Jenkins
- Protractor tool: help developing test framework, library files etc.
- RestAssured Tool: help develop framework, library files etc.
- Provide on-demand support when facing technical issue with tools
- Provide on-demand support when facing issues with API testing (Back – End)
- Provide Best Practices on step definition development
- Demonstrate how to re-use step definitions in the project
Optional (Nice to Have):
- Provide effective methods for testing a MicroServices-based application
- Provide guidance to have common test results for both Front-end/Back-End testing (i.e., passed/failed/no-runs statuses in HTML/XML/plain text, etc.)
- Provide guidance on integration of Jenkins with source code control tools like GTN/SVN
- Develops tool(s) and technique(s) proficiency used to automate tests (e. g – ATDD/BDD, TDD, Cucumber, Robot, Protractor/Selenium, LeanFT, etc.).
- Around 10 years in Software Automation, Testing, Development
- 5+ years of experience in experience in ATDD (Acceptance Test-Driven Development), BDD (Behaviour Driven Development), and TDD (Test-driven development)
- Expert skills with automation framework such as Junit, Unit Testing, Jasmine, Easy Mock, etc.
- Strong experience in Agile/Lean software development principals and the application of such.
- Expert level experience in several testing and collaboration tools or equivalent; Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, LeanFT, Protractor.
- Expert in working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Hudson or UDeploy
- Experience in building backend validations using Java which can be integrated with CICD.
- Experience as technical Agile Coach – nice to have
Keywords: ATDD Lead, BDD Lead, Automation Lead, Software Automation Architect, Software Automation Lead, Software Automation Engineer, Software Automation Expert, Software Automation Specialist, Test Automation, Test Automation Lead Architect, Test Automation Engineer
Please send MS Word Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org